Time for my annual Creativity in Work Program. If you are in the DC area and this resonates, join us! :-)
Creativity in Work Professional and Personal Development Program
May - June 2012
Use the Creative Resources within you to inform new Work Directions, Strategies, Innovations, Projects, Products or Services
* Discover, design, and develop what's next in your work
* Cultivate your creativity and self-awareness
* Focus your creative intelligence for practical results
* Learn to use uncertainty as a productive business resource
* Develop a solid, structured framework of what you offer and your differentiating, unique "signature"
* Create, innovate and implement with confidence
* Attract clients aligned with your vision and mission
Practical, tangible outcomes and offerings will emerge from the inside-out over the course of 6 weeks. Your passion, skills, talents and experience will inform the goals and structures. This program contains a balance of left and right brain activities, analysis and intuition, strategy and emergence, thinking and being, action and reflection, theory and application, lightness and depth, and improvisation and planning...with actionable results.
We'll use the Creative Emergence Process with a rich integration of creative practices, including improv, story, the arts, intuition techniques, reflection tools, whole-brain/accelerated learning methods, creative thinking, ritual, and analytical and evaluative approaches to help you create next-level business solutions. Along with your business changes, you change internally.
This course is not about writing out lists and taking notes. It is about delving in, whole-person creating, breaking patterns, and cultivating new ideas, structures and directions - that are both creative and practical. It's for you if are truly committed and ready to birth something NEW into the world that serves others and is aligned with who YOU are!
* The development of new or the refinement of your existing offerings.
If you work for an organization, new ways to apply creativity to your work.
* The next evolution of your work direction, project, work environment,
approach, product, service, design, process, program, workshop or model.
* A self-designed framework, set of strategic goals and an action plan.
* The initial implementation of your action and marketing plans.
* 4 full-days of workshops, each building on the one before
* 1 two-hour+ Creative Emergence coaching session
PLUS one 1-hour post-workshop follow-up session
* Creativity in Work workbook - activities and resources with your emergent ideas and learnings
* Emergence Box - relevant items to engage your process outside of the workshop setting
* Engaging and relevant practices to do in between workshops
* All art supplies and program materials
* In depth attention due to small group size
* Quality food, gourmet coffee, teas and spring water
* Certificate of Completion
This program is for entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, consultants, trainers, innovators, coaches, creatives, psychologists, healers, sales and marketing professionals, change agents, pioneers and people in transition to name a few - anyone creating something new in their work.
Details & Registration: http://www.creativeemergence.com/cinw.html