3. Next-level innovative solutions require new levels of being as well as thinking.
4. Comfort with change increases with consistent practice entering unfamiliar territory in non-habitual ways.
5. People can transform their experience of uncertainty from one of fear to one of discovery.
6. Creative thinking combined with purpose skyrockets
motivation and breeds more relevant and successful
7. With safe co-creating, a group collective intelligence
takes over and the “whole exceeds the sum of its parts.”
8. Every challenge or vision contains its "solution" - it just needs fresh ways of engaging the situation
9. Mistakes are invitations to learn, grow and evolve
10. Creativity peaks at inter-connections and intersections:
• thinking and being
• logic and intuition
• structure and flow
• left brain and right brain
• action and reflection
• generating and incubating
• masculine practices and feminine practices
• autonomy and community