A Professional and Personal Development Program spanning the course of 6 weeks. Led by Michelle James, CEO of The Center for Creative Emergence and founder of the Capitol Creativity Network and the Creativity in Business Conference.
This course is not about writing out lists. It is about delving in,
whole-person creating, breaking patterns, and cultivating new ideas,
structures and directions - that are both creative and practical. It's
for you if are truly committed and ready to birth something NEW into
the world that serves others and is aligned with who YOU are!
• Discover, design, and develop what's next in your work
• Cultivate your creativity and self-awareness
• Focus your creative intelligence for practical results
• Learn to use uncertainty as a productive business resource
• Develop a solid, structured framework of what you offer & your "signature"
• Create, innovate and implement with confidence
• Attract clients aligned with your vision and mission
An Integrative Program - Practical, tangible outcomes and offerings will emerge from the inside-out over the course of 6 weeks. Your passion, skills, talents and experience will inform the goals and structures. This program contain s a balance of left and right brain activities, analysis and intuition, strategy and emergence, thinking and being, action and reflection, theory and application, lightness and depth, and improvisation and planning...with measurable results.
We'll use the Creative Emergence Process with a rich integration of improv, story, the arts, intuition techniques, reflection tools, whole-brain/accelerated learning methods, creative thinking, ritual, and analytical and evaluative approaches to help you create next-level business solutions. Along with your business changes, you change internally.
You Will Leave With:
• The development of new or the refinement of your existing offerings. If you work for an organization, new ways to apply creativity to your work.
• The next evolution of your work direction, project, work environment, approach, product, service, design, process, program, workshop or model.
• A self-designed framework, set of strategic goals and an action plan.
• The initial implementation of the action and marketing plans.
• 4 full-days of workshops, each building on the one before
• One two-hour+ Creative Emergence coaching session PLUS one 45-minute post-workshop follow-up session ($400+ value)
• Creativity in Work workbook - activities and resources with your emergent ideas and learnings
• Emergence Box - relevant items to engage your process beyond the workshop setting
• Engaging and relevant practices to do in between workshops
• All art supplies and program materials
• Individualized make-up session for classes missed
• In depth attention due to small group size
• Quality food, gourmet coffee, teas and spring water
• Certificate of Completion
When: 4 Fridays over 6 weeks - 9:00am to 5:00pm: 2/12, 2/26, 3/12 and 3/26 in McLean, VA
For complete details and registration go to http://www.creativeemergence.com/id22.html