Got 25-50 minutes? If so, watch this video of Marissa Mayer, VP of Search Product and User
Experience at Google. She is at Stanford Univeristy giving a talk on the
9 Slogans of Innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit at Google. The video is 50 minutes, with the first half on their philosophies and the second half Q&A.
It's worth watching to hear the descriptions of there slogans in-action in their ever innovative culture, but If you only have a minute, then here they are in brief:
1. Ideas come from everywhere
2. Share everything you can
3. You're brilliant. We're hiring.
4. A license to pursue dreams
5. Innovation is not instant perfection
6. Data is a-political
7. Creativity loves constraint
8. Users, not money
9. Don't kill projects. Morph them.